Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinterest


I love love love the site Pinterest. For those of you have not heard of it it is a site that acts as a virtual pin board of things you come across the web and want to save.

What is the best part is that you can follow other pinners. I don't have time to look at everything I want to on the web but I can look at other peoples pin boards and repin things of interest to my site.

I have picked up so many great ideas for lessons from other people's sites that it is definitely my favorite new website of 2011.

My site is a bit of a mishmash right now. I need to start sub-categorizing items within my "school" pinboard because right now I have 245 pins in that category (don't get me started on my craft and recipe boards!).

If you haven't heard of it I highly recommend checking it out and start searching the education and school boards for ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment